Monday, June 18, 2018

Allow Me To Welcome Myself Back!








     Seems like forever since I've been here. I have a website I've been working on and just about forgot about Blogger. I ought to be ashamed because Blogger is a free alternative to purchasing and maintaining a website which a few years ago I couldn't really afford with all the other things a writer must have in order to produce, promote and communicate with her readers. Blogger is a lot simpler to use too and it connects with my Amazon Author Page. My Weebly account can't. Anyway, Blogger has been good for when I don't care to hang out at FaceBook. Only people interested in me as an author come around here and I love it. So maybe, I'll come around more often myself.
     One thing I'm getting excited about is part four of my Fairlight Novels. With the release of Velvet Of Fairlight, I will be concluding the series! But as that event comes closer I'm feeling sad. Saying goodbye to Velvet is gonna be hard after seven years. Of course, I won't be going cold turkey. No, no, no. No way!  I've ideas about short stories and novelettes to drop around Halloween featuring the paranormal starring familiar beasts, creeps, witches and maybe a normal human or two. So if paranormal is your cup of tea, stay tuned. Here are a few book covers I've designed with those stories in mind. And at the end, I'll post the working cover for Velvet Of Fairlight.  A comment or two is appreciated. 









                   








And ta-da!
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovers These Are For You!