Thursday, June 29, 2017

In Too Deep and In His Eyes

Seems I've written two more books since I last updated this blog. Darkest Eye Productions so far is a one-woman operation these days, and I am trying not to spread myself around too thin. Except for regularly, posting, I think I'm doing okay considering, I barely know what I am doing.
Anyhow, like I said I've dropped two new books. In Too Deep and In His Eyes. These stories are similar and very different at the same time. If you read them you will see what I mean. I had fun writing these love stories and making the covers. I produced a trailer for In His Eyes but not In Too Deep. I don't exactly know why I haven't  felt the need to make one for ITD. I guess it doesn't have to have one.  Both are available in paperback as well as the usual places.
P.S. I went ahead and made a trailer for In Too Deep.




 All Bianca wanted was to get laid at the company's annual pool party. Just a bit of fun for the weekend then business, as usual, come Monday morning. The new young man in the accounting department seemed the perfect candidate for the job. Malcolm was more than willing to oblige the thirty-five-year-old. Of course, he had his own ideas about the weekend. He rocked her world then proceeded to barge his way into her life and home. Before she knew it she was in a much too complicated live in relationship with a younger man whom she discovers is actually a violent criminal. He refused to end their relationship claiming he loves her and suggests she get used to the way things are- or else. Malcolm vows he will make her love him. All she has to do is calm down and accept he's not going anywhere. nor will he let her run away.
Used to living her own life alone and on her own terms, Bianca is determined to claim her own life back. The only problem is she actually likes the young thug in her bed and the way he takes care of her. But all the sweet talk and gifts come with a price. Her freedom and peace of mind.









~*~


Everyone knew Brian had it bad for Tamera since high school. But Tamera had a problem dating the sports superstar. Namely her parents. Their precious and only daughter was not to date the red-blooded, half Arab son of Muslim parents. Plus there was the obstacle of Brian being in special education until sophomore year.

Years pass and Tamera is approaching thirty with no real romantic prospects. Finally, she gives in to Brian’s constant overtures and dates him to her ailing mother’s dismay. Her mother has grand ideas for Tamera’s future and pressures her to become involved with whom she believes is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tamera wants to please her mother and agrees to also date Jamie Wilcox, a young man with hidden and possibly dangerous secrets.
Meanwhile, her heart is opening up, and she admits since high school there has always been something special about Brian.






1 comment:

  1. Both of these stories was just right for summer reading. Get a cool drink and relax and escape .

    ReplyDelete

Lovers These Are For You!